The Nissan brand accounted for 4,881 units in February, up 0.7 per cent year-over-year. The Infiniti brand accounted for 516 units, selling 16 per cent more units than in February 2007.
Sales for Nissan in February were led by the Murano, which posted a 98 per cent increase over the same month last year, as well as the Versa with 1,430 units sold last month.
- Versa sales were up 30 per cent over February 2007
- The new Rogue continued strong with 882 units sold last month
- Murano sales totaled 534 units, a 98 per cent increase over the same period last year
- The all-new G37 Coupe sold 61 units, a 61 per cent increase over February 2007
- The all-new EX35 introduced in December, sold another 153 units
- The all-new EX35 had an impressive start in January 2008 with 128 units
- NCI sold 5,397 Nissan and Infiniti vehicles combined this month, marking the best February on record