The Nissan brand accounted for 7,513 units in March, up 1.4 per cent year-over-year, also marking the best month on record for the Nissan brand. The Infiniti brand accounted for 828 units, selling 13 per cent more units than in March 2007.
Sales for Nissan in March were led by the Versa, which posted an 11 per cent increase over the same month last year, as well as the Rogue with 1,459 units sold last month.
Sales for Infiniti were led by the G with 441 units sold, while the EX35, Infiniti’s new luxury crossover which debuted in December, sold 241 units.NISSAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Versa sales were up 11 per cent over March 2007
- The new Rogue continued strong with 1,459 units sold last month
- March marked the best month on record for Nissan brand
- The Infiniti G led sales for the brand with 441 units this month
- The all-new EX35 introduced in December, sold another 241 units
- NCI sold 8,341 Nissan and Infiniti vehicles combined this month, marking the best month on record