The Nissan brand accounted for 7,060 unit sales in July, up 27 per cent year-over-year. Infiniti sales totaled 713 units, an increase of 26 per cent over July 2007.
Sales for Nissan in July were led by the continuing popularity of the Sentra, which posted a 157 per cent increase over the same month last year. Despite limited availability, the Versa continued to lead all Nissan sales with 1,878 units sold last month.
Sales for Infiniti were lead by the G with 401 units sold last month, while the EX35 continued its strong performance with 164 units sold in July.
- Nissan sales were up 27 per cent in July over the same period last year
- Sentra sales posted a 157 per cent increase over July 2007
- The Versa sold 1,878 units last month
- Infiniti sales were up 26 per cent year-over-year
- The Infiniti G led sales for the brand with 401 units in July
- Sales of the new EX35 totaled 164 units
- NCI sold 7,773 Nissan and Infiniti vehicles combined last month, an increase of 27 per cent over same month last year