We at Nissan express our deepest sympathy to those individuals and families still suffering from the disaster.
Nissan is ready to resume normal operations based on delivery of parts from our suppliers. All plant will resume operation as follows:
Vehicle Production Plants
- l Oppama Plant: resume operations from April 11
- l Tochigi Plant: resume operations from April 18
- l Kyushu Plant: resume operations from April 13
- l Nissan Shatai: resume operations from April 11
- l Nissan Shatai Kyushu: resume operations from April 13
Powertrain Production Plants
- l Yokohama Plant: in operation
- l Iwaki Plant: resume operations from April 18
As operation levels will still be limited, we forecast a production level of roughly 50% against the original planned volume up to the end of April, depending on delivery status of parts. Nissan will continue to provide necessary support to our suppliers to ensure their swift restoration to normal levels.
Nissan is focusing all efforts to ensure swift restoration of its production operations. Additionally, the entire Nissan group is committed to quickly restoring its sales network in the regions impacted by the earthquake. We understand this has caused many inconveniences to our valued customers, but ask for their continued support and understanding.
For more information, contact:
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Tel: +81-(0)45- 523-5552