DAVOS, Switzerland – Renault-Nissan Alliance Chairman and CEO Carlos Ghosn took part in a CNN panel discussion on "Next Steps for Emerging Economies" at the World Economic Forum in Davos last week. The panel discussion focused on how robust the drivers of emerging-market growth are given the continued global uncertainty.
Other panelists included:
- Ali Babacan, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Financial Affairs of Turkey
- Paul Kagame, President of Rwanda
- Pierre Moscovici, Minister of Economy and Finance of France
- Nouriel Roubini, Professor of Economics and International Business, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University in the U.S.
- Min Zhu, Deputy Managing Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC; World Economic Forum Foundation Board Member
The session was moderated by John K. Defterios, Anchor and Emerging Markets Editor, CNN International.
# # #