CANTON, Miss. – Since 2003, Nissan and our dedicated employees have contributed $8.8 million as part of our commitment to Central Mississippi. Here is a snapshot of our efforts in 2013:
- Employees volunteered more than 1,500 hours of community service in 2013.
- Employees contributed $300,000 to United Way
- Nissan proudly supported the national NAACP during the March on Washington 50th Anniversary
- Nissan Canton donated two robots to Alcorn State University's Advanced Technology Program.
- Nissan Canton donated $50,000 to 100 Black Men.
And much more. Read the complete Nissan Canton 2013 Corporate Responsibility report here.
# # #