Murano. Maxima. GT-R. With three incredible, all-new 2009 models already on the books, what's left for Nissan's ever-expanding high-quality, high-performance, high-value product lineup in 2009? Plenty - highlighted by the early 2009 calendar yea
Back to Top
Following is a brief overview of the changes, refinements and enhancements to the complete 2009 Nissan range of sports cars, sedans and coupe, trucks and SUVs. Full information on each vehicle will be available closer to its on-sale date.
2009 NISSAN SPORTS CARS
2009 Nissan GT-R
With independent instrumented test times below 3.5 seconds 0 – 60 mph and 0.99g on the skidpad, the all-new 2009 Nissan GT-R, the fifth-generation of the legendary Nissan supercar, is more than living up to the legendary reputation of its predecessors.
The 2009 Nissan GT-R features an all-new 3.8-liter twin turbo V6 producing 480 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque, backed by an all-new, paddle-shifted, dual clutch transmission. The Nissan GT-R is built on an exclusive Premium Midship platform, which enables the use of a world’s first independent rear transaxle ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive system. The transmission, transfer case and final drive are placed at the rear of the vehicle, optimizing weight distribution and maximizing handling capability.
The Nissan GT-R’s functional styling utilizes advanced aerodynamics (0.27 Cd), while the hybrid body construction combines steel, carbon fiber and die-cast aluminum. GT-R’s four-passenger cabin features a sloping “aero blade canopy” roofline and curved C-pillar, as well as GT-R’s hallmark four-ring taillights, functional rear carbon fiber underbody diffuser, rear spoiler and large, integrated quad exhaust tips.
GT-R’s interior balances functionality with a sense of ease and comfort. It features sculpted performance bucket seats for an optimal driving position, a cockpit-style instrument panel with a large center-mounted tachometer and multi-function display – which includes mechanical and driving information, as well as an on-board driving recorder.
The 2009 Nissan GT-R will go on sale at nearly 700 GT-R Certified Nissan dealers in July 2008. It has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $69,850 for the GT-R and $71,900 for the GT-R Premium model (exclusive of $1,000 Destination & Handling).
2009 Nissan Z Coupe
A dramatic all-new Nissan Z Coupe will be introduced at the 2008 Los Angeles Auto Show. More details on the next generation Z coming soon.
2009 Nissan 350Z Roadster
The 2009 Nissan 350Z Roadster continues to offer sports car lovers high performance excitement and a dynamic driving experience. For 2009, three models are offered for the 350Z Roadster: Enthusiast, Touring and Grand Touring. Each comes equipped with a standard VQ35HR3.5-liter V6 producing 306 horsepower and 268 lb-ft of torque and a choice of 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmissions.
Revisions for 2009 include:
· One new exterior color: Moonlight White (replaces Pikes Peak White)
· Orange ventilated seats no longer available
The 2009 Nissan 350Z Roadster goes on sale in September 2008.
2009 NISSAN SEDANS/COUPE
Nissan continues to be a strong force in the North American sedan segment with four high-quality, locally produced (U.S. and Mexico) models – the flagship Maxima, best-selling Altima, high-value Sentra and high-mpg Versa. Here are highlights of the changes and refinements for the 2009 model year.
2009 Nissan Maxima
The 2009 Nissan Maxima, the seventh generation of Nissan’s flagship sedan, is offered as two well-equipped models, Maxima 3.5 S and Maxima 3.5 SV, and is scheduled to arrive at Nissan dealers nationwide in June 2008.
Designed as a commanding four-door sports car, Maxima is unique in both appearance and driving feel. The breakthrough exterior design of the new Maxima combines an aggressive stance and powerful fender design – not unlike many exotic sports cars on the market today. Maxima’s new stance comes, in part, from a slight reduction in wheelbase and overall length, along with a wider front and rear track.
The new Maxima’s interior imparts the feeling of sports car with controls ergonomically close, yet with ample roominess and comfort for both driver and passengers. The interior includes a special driver’s sport seat, available leather-appointed seating, offset shifter lever that is closer to the driver, “Daylight Illumination” gauges and a wide range of available technology – including a premium audio system, RearView Monitor and Nissan Hard Drive Navigation system with XM NavTraffic® real-time traffic information (XM® subscription required, sold separately), Voice Recognition and 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive.
The 2009 Maxima features a standard award-winning 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve VQ-series V6 engine, enhanced and refined to take driving performance to new levels. The revised engine is now rated at 290 horsepower and 261 lb-ft of torque, increases of 35 horsepower and 9 lb-ft of torque over the 2008 Maxima engine.
All 2009 Maximas come equipped with a revised standard Xtronic CVT™ with manual mode, tuned specifically for Maxima’s sporty driving character, and available paddle shifters. A new “Ds mode” (drive sport) is added to the CVT for 2009.
2009 Nissan Altima Sedan
Following its total redesign for the 2007 model year, the Nissan Altima Sedan continues to set individual sales records. Designed with the goal of being the best-performing front-wheel drive sedan available globally, the latest generation Altima is built on Nissan’s advanced “D” platform. For 2009, Altima Sedan is again available with a choice of two engines: the award-winning VQ-series 3.5-liter V6 or the powerful 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder.
Refinements for the new model year include revised standard features for the base grade, revised option package content and three new exterior colors. Here’s some of what’s new:
· New standard features on Altima base model:
– Improved manual transmission operational feel
– New 16-inch wheel cover design
– Black grille highlights
– Dual power remote-controlled sideview mirrors
– Trip computer and outside temperature gauge
– Power door locks with auto speed-sensing door lock system
– Air conditioning with in-cabin microfilter and front side window demisters
– Trunk cancel switch and rear seat lock
– Dual sun visors with driver’s side vanity mirror
– Speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers
· Revised 2.5 S equipment (standard Xtronic CVT™, dual zone automatic temperature control)
· Revised 3.5 SE Sport Package content (Vehicle Dynamic Control, HID bi-xenon headlights), standalone Moonroof Package
· New stand-alone 3.5 SL Vehicle Dynamic Control Package
· Three new exterior colors: Sonoma Sunset, Majestic Blue and Sonoran Sand
The 2009 Nissan Altima Sedan is available in four models: 2.5 (6MT), 2.5 S (CVT), 3.5 SE (6MT, CVT), 3.5 SL (CVT). It goes on sale in August 2008.
2009 Nissan Altima Coupe
Introduced as an all-new design for 2008, the 2009 Altima Coupe receives just minor refinements for the new model year, including:
- 6-speed manual transmission refined for improved operational feel
- New 16-inch wheel cover design
- New standard 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheel design for Altima Coupe 3.5 SE model, along with standard 235/45R18 Michelin tires
- New high-gloss grille finish (previously medium gloss)
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
For 2009, Altima Coupe is available with a choice of the award-winning VQ-series 3.5-liter V6 rated at 270 horsepower or 175-horsepower 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder engines, each offered with either a 6-speed manual transmission or Nissan’s advanced Xtronic CVT™ (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Also offered is a long list of user-friendly technology features – including standard Nissan Intelligent KeyÔ with Push Button Ignition, available Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, available advanced touch-screen navigation system with XM NavTraffic® with real-time traffic information (XM® subscription required, sold separately) and RearView Monitor.
The 2009 Altima Coupe is offered in two models: 2.5 S and 3.5 SE. It goes on sale in August 2008.
2009 Nissan Altima Hybrid
Introduced in 2007, the 2009 Altima Hybrid mates a refined version of Nissan’s QR25 2.5-liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine with an advanced electric drive motor/generator. Together they give Altima Hybrid a net power rating of 198 horsepower (148 kW). With its standard electronically controlled eCVT, the Altima Hybrid achieves an EPA estimated fuel economy of 35 mpg City and 33 mpg Highway and is rated as an Advanced Technology-Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (AT-PZEV).
For 2009, enhancements to the Altima Hybrid include:
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
· Four new exterior colors: Red Brick, Navy Blue, Sonoran Sand and Mystic Jade
The 2009 Altima Hybrid is offered in one model, with available Technology and Moonroof Packages. It goes on sale in August 2008.
2009 Nissan Sentra and Sentra SE-R
The sixth generation Sentra, which debuted in 2007, offers style, space, quality, performance and interior flexibility for active lifestyles. For 2009, Sentra is again available with standard 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, standard 6-speed manual transmission or available fuel-efficient Nissan Xtronic CVTä (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Sentra is also available in Sentra SE-R and Sentra SE-R Spec V models – both featuring sporty styling, enhanced performance and additional standard equipment versus non-SE-R models. Sentra SE-R features Nissan’s refined QR25DE 4-cylinder engine rated at 177 horsepower and 172 lb-ft of torque (on regular unleaded fuel), matched with an Xtronic CVT™ (Continuously Variable Transmission) with paddle shifters for smooth, sporty performance. The 6-speed manual-equipped Sentra SE-R Spec V features a high-output version of the QR25DE engine, with top end engine modifications that help it achieve 200 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque. Contributing to the Spec V’s outstanding performance is unique suspension tuning, larger diameter brakes and an optional Helical Limited Slip Differential.
For 2009, Sentra offers minor revisions, including:
· Revised trunk lid design
· New velour charcoal and beige seat cloth and door trims (2.0 and 2.0 S models)
· Revised driver-side and passenger-side seatbacks (2.0 SL)
· Additional (two total) 12-volt power points (2.0 S, 2.0 SL, SE-R. SE-R Spec V)
· MP3 playback capability (2.0 S, 2.0 SL, SE-R, SE-R Spec V)
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
· New 2.0 SL Premium Package with moonroof and heated driver and front passenger’s seats
· New SE-R Upgrade Package (moonroof, Nissan Intelligent KeyÔ)
· New SE-R/SE-R Spec V Premium Audio Package
· Five new exterior colors: Red Brick, Metallic Blue, Sonoran Sand, Midnight Sky and Artic Blue
The 2009 Nissan Sentra is available in five models: 2.0 (CVT), 2.0 S (6MT, CVT), 2.0 SL (CVT), SE-R (CVT) and SE-R Spec V (6MT). It goes on sale in October 2008.
2009 Nissan Versa Hatchback and Sedan
Introduced in the 2007 model year, Versa remains one of Nissan’s hottest-selling models. Versa comes with a standard 122-horsepower 1.8-liter DOHC 4-cylinder engine and a choice of three transmissions, including Nissan’s advanced Xtronic CVTä (Continuously Variable Transmission). The 2009 Nissan Versa goes on sale in June 2008. There are no significant changes from the 2008 model.
A series of revisions will be introduced later in the 2009 model year, including:
· Power automatic door locks (standard on 1.8 SL, optional on 1.8 S)
· Four new exterior paint colors: Red Brick, Metallic Blue, Sonoran Sand, Artic Blue (Hatchback models only)
The 2009 Nissan Versa is available in four models: 1.8 S Hatchback (6MT, 4AT), 1.8 SL Hatchback (CVT), 1.8 S Sedan (6MT, 4AT) and 1.8 SL Sedan (4AT).
2009 NISSAN SUVS, TRUCKS AND MINIVAN
2009 Nissan Murano
The all-new, second generation 2009 Murano went on sale in January 2009. With its new exterior and interior, enhanced technology and a new premium driving feel, Murano continues to experience strong sales in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
As with the original, the 2009 Murano offers a striking visual design with a bold grille, wide front headlights, powerful wheel arches and available 20-inch wheels. Murano’s redesigned rear end features a unique rear glass shape for maximum visibility, rear air deflector, large rear LED taillights and dual exhaust outlets with chrome finishers. The new Murano design also includes an available dual panel power sliding glass moonroof and 2nd row skylight.
Inside, the 2009 Murano lives up to its “mobile suite” design theme with new levels of warmth and luxury. New front seats and a new steering wheel design provide increased passenger comfort, and warmth is provided by a new “Welcome Lighting” ambient lighting system, a new instrument panel design, available wood and aluminum accents and a 60/40 fold-flat rear seat with available power return.
All 2009 Muranos feature a VQ-series 3.5-liter DOHC V6 rated at 265 horsepower and 248 lb-ft of torque and an advanced Xtronic CVT™ with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC) that provides a sporty and smooth driving experience. 2009 Muranos are available in front-wheel drive or with an advanced all-wheel drive system, and all Muranos come standard with Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with a Traction Control System (TCS) for all-weather confidence.
The 2009 Murano features a new “D” platform, new lighter suspension components with increased stiffness and a new twin-orifice speed-sensitive power steering system.
Available technology features include Nissan Intelligent KeyÔ, Bose® premium 11-speaker audio system, an advanced touch screen navigation system with 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive, DVD Mobile Entertainment System and Voice Recognition for audio, Bluetooth® and navigation system.
The 2009 Murano is offered in five well-equipped models: S 2WD, S AWD, SL 2WD, SL AWD, LE AWD.
2009 Nissan Armada
Following an extensive number of enhancements in the 2008 model year, the 2009 Nissan Armada continues to refine its equipment and package offerings in order to maintain its leading position as the full-size adventure SUV for active families. For example, equipment previously included in the LE Preferred and LE Tow Packages now comes standard on the Armada LE base model.
The 2009 Nissan Armada is equipped with a standard 5.6-liter Endurance V8 rated at 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft of torque. Available Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) technology allows drivers to use traditional gasoline or an alternative fuel such as E85. Also standard is an advanced 5-speed automatic transmission. Available towing capacity of up to 9,100-pounds is provided by Armada’s heavy-duty frame and suspension. Refinements for 2009 include:
· Equipment previously included in the LE Preferred Package (heated front seats, power quarter glass flip-out, power folding outside mirrors with puddle lamps and turn signals, memory setting for driver’s seat/mirrors/pedals and Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System) and LE Tow Package (receiver hitch with 7-pin wiring harness, larger battery, 3.357:1 gear ratio) is now standard on Armada LE base model
· New 20-inch Chrome Clad wheels on the Armada LE equipped with the Technology Package
· Moonroof is now available with the Armada SE Driver’s Package
· New auto speed-sensing door locks
The 2009 Nissan Armada is available in SE and LE models, each offered in both 4x4 and 4x2 drive configurations. It went on sale in April 2008.
2009 Nissan Pathfinder
The Nissan Pathfinder, which expanded its lineup in 2008 with the addition of an available V8-engine, continues in the 2009 model year with revised packaging and equipment availability, including the addition of standard 18-inch machined aluminum alloy wheels on Pathfinder V6 LE models (previously standard on V8 LE models only). Other changes include the addition of standard side and curtain supplemental air bags on all models and a new auto door lock function. Two new exterior colors are also available for 2009.
Pathfinder’s 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine is rated at 310 horsepower and 388 lb-ft of torque, which helps it to achieve 7,000 lbs of maximum towing capacity. Also available is Pathfinder’s proven 266-horsepower 4.0-liter V6 version of the award-winning Nissan VQ-series engine. All Pathfinders continue to be built on a high-strength, fully boxed, all-steel frame based on the full-size Nissan Armada SUV.
The refined Pathfinder interior offers a range of amenities, including available leather-appointed seating, heated steering wheel, Nissan Intelligent KeyÔ with twist start, Nissan Navigation System with 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately) and RearView Monitor. Here are the changes for the 2009 model year:
· Standard front seat-mounted side impact supplemental air bags on all models
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
· Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System now standard on LE models
· Two new exterior colors: Red Brick and Navy Blue
· SE Premium Package contents now split into SE Journey and SE Premium Packages
· Power Moonroof Package now a stand-alone option on SE and LE models
· 17-inch machined aluminum-alloy wheels now available with SE Journey Package
· 18-inch machined aluminum-alloy wheels now standard on LE V6 (previously standard on LE V8 only)
The 2009 Nissan Pathfinder is available in five models: S-V6 (4x2, 4x4), SE-V6 (4x2, 4x4), SE Off Road (4x4), LE-V6 (4x2, 4x4) and LE-V8 (4x4). It goes on sale in July 2008.
2009 Nissan Xterra
The Nissan Xterra, created as tough, essential gear designed to inspire and facilitate outdoor enthusiasts’ activities wherever they go, receives a number of enhancements for the 2009 model year – including a redesigned front end appearance, new Roof-Mounted Off-Road Lights (Off-Road model only), new wheel designs, new seat materials and colors (with leather-appointed seats standard on SE models), new trim level content and standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front and rear seat occupant head protection.
The changes to the second generation Xterra enhance the differentiation between the four available Xterra models – X, S, Off-Road and SE – making it easier for buyers to determine the exact Xterra model for their particular needs and lifestyle. Optional equipment packages have also been simplified with two packages – Technology Package and X Gear Package – offered for 2009.
For a limited time, beginning at the 2009 Xterra’s sales launch in July 2008, the contents of the Technology Package – including an advanced Rockford Fosgate® audio system, XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately, automatic transmission models only), Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and more – will be provided at no charge with every 2009 Xterra S, Off-Road or SE.
All 2009 Xterra models feature an advanced 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine, rated at 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque, along with a rugged “F-Alpha” truck platform for adventure-ready performance. Xterra is available with a choice of 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmissions and in a choice of part-time 4-wheel drive or 2-wheel drive.
Xterra provides a distinct “multi-flex” interior with an abundance of useable space, storage and convenience features – including an available Easy Clean cargo area, a tie-down channel system similar to the Utili-trackÔ system on the Titan and Frontier, 10 cargo hooks and a built-in first-aid kit.
Changes for 2009 include:
· Standard roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front and rear seat occupant head protection
· Redesigned front end appearance with new grille shape and colors, new front bumper fascias
· Two new grille treatments – a Sandblast Aluminum finish for X, S and Off-Road models and Satin Chrome finish for Xterra SE models
· SE models also receive a newly designed body colored side molding treatment
· X and S models receive a newly designed black headlight inner housing surround
· New Roof-Mounted Off-Road Lights built into the roof rack air dam as a standard feature for Off-Road models
· New side-step and roof rail colors and a new 4x4 badge on Xterra 4-wheel drive models
· New wheel designs on all models, including a new 16-inch bright machine-finished wheel for the Xterra Off-Road
· Two new exterior colors, Navy Blue and Red Brick
· New seat materials and colors (with leather-appointed seats standard on SE models)
· New center instrument panel cluster with a new fascia and new HVAC switches
· New standard leather-appointed seating on SE models, new seat cloth an X and S models
· New, unique seat cloth on Off-Road models
· New available packages, including X Gear Package (roof rail crossbars, fog lights) and Technology Package (Rockford Fosgate® audio system, XM® Satellite Radio, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, steering wheel audio controls and auxiliary input jack)
The 2009 Xterra is offered in four models – X, S, Off-Road and SE. It goes on sale in July 2009.
2009 Nissan Rogue
The popular Nissan Rogue, which was introduced as an all-new 2008 model, receives only minor changes for the 2009 model year. Rogue continues to offer aggressive, performance-oriented styling, a powerful engine, responsive handling and a driver-focused cockpit combined with thoughtful everyday utility.
Rogue features an impressive array of standard features, including Nissan’s Xtronic CVT™, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and a 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS). Available equipment includes Nissan’s Intuitive All-Wheel Drive system with yaw moment control and Nissan Intelligent KeyÔ.
Rogue’s stylish, driver-centered interior environment features a high-utility cockpit-like feel that is enhanced by an available Boseâ-developed audio system, Bluetoothâ Hands-free Phone System and steering wheel-mounted control switches.
Enhancements for 2009 include:
- Front fold-flat passenger seat, driver seatback pocket, dual-level center console tray and mood lighting for SL models
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
- Drive computer and outside temperature display added to SL models
- Two luggage side cargo hooks and dual visor vanity mirror illumination for SL models
- New Leather Package option for Rogue FWD SL models
- Bluetoothâ Hands-free Phone System and Nissan Intelligent Key™ added to Rogue FWD Premium Package
The 2009 Nissan Rogue is offered in four models: S FWD, S AWD, SL FWD and SL AWD. It goes on sale in August 2008.
2009 Nissan Titan King Cab and Crew Cab
The Nissan Titan full-size pickup, which enters its fifth year of production in 2009, continues to build on its reputation as rugged, reliable, spirited choice for active truck buyers seeking style, innovation and excellent value. Changes for the new model year include revised features and equipment packages – including new Max Utility Packages that combine some of the most popular towing and bed utility items.
The 2009 Titan is offered in King Cab and Crew Cab body styles with a choice of4x4 and 4x2 drive configurations, along with two wheelbases and four bed lengths.
The 2009 Titan is built on Nissan’s rugged F-Alpha pickup platform, featuring a powerful 5.6-liter DOHC Endurance V8 rated at 317 horsepower and 385 lb-ft torque. Titan features a standard 5-speed automatic transmission and a maximum towing capacity of up to 9,500 pounds for King Cab and 9,400 pounds for Crew Cab (when properly equipped).
Titan continues to boast innovative features such as first-in-class Wide-Open rear doors (King Cab) that open 168 degrees for nearly unlimited interior access, a high-utility bed that includes an industry-first factory-applied spray-on bedliner, a Utili-trackÔ tie-down system that provides ultimate cargo hauling flexibility and an integrated, lockable bedside storage compartment.
Enhancements to the 2009 Titan include:
· Matte black finish grille and body-color front bumper for Titan XE models
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
· New SE and LE Heavy Metal Packages (except Texas)
· New SE and LE Texas Titan Package (Texas only)
· New Max Utility Package
Titan is once again available in four well-equipped models – XE, SE, PRO-4X and LE. Titan is also available as a Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV) designed to run on E85 Ethanol. It went on sale in May 2008.
2009 Nissan Frontier King Cab and Crew Cab
The Nissan Frontier, a no-compromise pickup forged with premium hardware, extraordinary power and off-road athleticism, continues to be a leader in the mid-size truck segment. Improving its already impressive packaging, the 2009 Frontier is updated with a new front fascia grille and headlight design and new machine-finished 16-inch wheels (PRO-4X) and new 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels (LE). Additionally, a Frontier PRO-4X off-road model is added, along with new Crew Cab LE and PRO-4X Value Truck Packages (VTP).
Enhancement for 2009 include:
· Restyled front fascia/grille design
· New headlight design
· LE models offer new 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
· SE models feature new 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
· PRO-4X models receive new machine-finished 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
· Two new exterior colors: Red Brick and Navy Blue
· New center radio and HVAC stack (V6 models)
· New seat cloth for LE models
· New Frontier PRO-4X model with body-colored grille and bumpers, outside mirrors and door handles and fog lights, Bilstein® off-road high-pressure shock absorbers, additional skid plates on the oil pan and transfer case, an electronic rear differential locker, 2- or 4-wheel limited-slip (ABLS) and unique machine-finished 16-inch aluminum-alloy off-road wheels with large BFGoodrich P265/75R16 Rugged Trail tires, leather-appointed red-stitched shifter knob (M/T only) and steering wheel, chrome accent ring around the white-faced meter gauges and trip computer
· PRO-4X King Cab models include a factory-applied spray-on bedliner, bed rail caps, Utili-track channel system and four adjustable tie-down cleats (standard on Crew Cab)
The Nissan Frontier continues to offer an unmatched level of on- and off- road performance with the use of a 261-horsepower 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine or available 152-horsepower 4-cylinder (4x2 XE and SE I4 only).
The 2009 Frontier is offered in XE, SE, LE and PRO-4X models. It goes on sale in July 2008.
2009 Nissan Quest
The Nissan Quest, redesigned in 2007, receives only minor changes for 2009, including:
- New auto speed-sensing door locks
· One new exterior paint color: Tuscan Sun
Quest provides sedan-like power and handling from its standard 235-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine, 5-speed automatic transmission and responsive suspension design. Standard Quest safety features include Nissan’s Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual stage front air bags with seat belt and occupant classification, supplemental roof-mounted side-impact curtain air bags for front and rear seat (2nd and 3rd row) outboard occupant head protection, driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags, front seat Active Head Restraints and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
The 2009 Quest is offered in four well-equipped models – 3.5, 3.5S, 3.5SL and 3.5SE. It goes on sale in September 2008.
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program 2010, whose key priorities are reducing CO2 emissions, cutting other emissions and increasing recycling. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online at www.NissanUSA.comwww.infiniti.com. and
# # #